Sauvignon Blanc Wine Tasting
May 5, 2017 – 5:00 - 7:00
As a tribute to Spring, we dream of evenings on the patio or at the park with crisp Sauvignon Blanc. With dreary or cold weather seeming to have lasted so long, we are calling tonight’s tasting “Renewing Old Friendships!” To be poured tonight:
- 2014 Wagner Family ‘Emmolo’, Napa Valley
- 2016 Pierpaolo Pecorari, Venezia, Italy
- 2015 Bertrand ‘Perles de Sauvignon Blanc’, France
- 2016 Walnut Block ‘Collectibles’, Marlborough, NZ
- 2016 Chasing Venus, Marlborough, NZ — Winemaker Kim Crawford!
- 2015 Mud House, Marlborough, NZ (the big brother)
- 2016 Haymaker, Marlborough, NZ (the little brother
Friday Night Flights are $20 per person. Insiders Club members receive a $10 discount per person for your whole party (checking in together).
Napa vs Sonoma Grand Tasting
May 20, 2017 – 4:00 - 6:300
The biggest showdown of the 2016 tasting calendar was Napa vs Sonoma.
Who won? You did! And you will get the chance again. On Saturday, May 20, our second Grand Tasting of 2017 will be a re-match of Napa vs Sonoma–30+ wines from the center of California’s wine-making heart. Keep watching this spot for particulars, but pencil in the date now.